Toothache is one of the worst pains. Dentists are sometimes not available on-call so here are the things you could do until you could see a Dentist.
Severe Toothache Remedies
- Try taking Motrin (ibuprofen) as this will help ease the pain and help with any inflammation. Motrin is available over the counter. Take only recommended dosage.
- Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water (do not use hot water).
- Use Dental Floss to remove any food trapped between teeth. Do not use sharp objects.
- Other home remedy to try is use of Clove Oil. Clove oil is available in general stores or herbal stores.
- See the dentist as soon as possible and Treat the Cause when you visit the dentist.